Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.不论我们的灵魂是什么做成的,他的和我的是一模一样的。
Keep your face always toward the sunshine—and shadows will fall behind you.总是面向阳光,阴影就会被甩在身后。
The deepest love I think, later than apart, I will live as you like.我所认为最深沉的爱,莫过于分开以后,我将自己活成了你的样子。
Love is so hard but I want you to try.相爱太难 但我想和你试试。
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.这是最好的时代,这是最坏的时代。
I will be better, because of you, but not for you.我会变得更好,因为你,但不是为了你。
The business of life is the acquisition of memories. In the end thats all there is.人生就是不断收集回忆的过程,最终能陪伴我们的也只有回忆了。
Every raindrop is a story falling from the sky, whispering secrets to the earth.每一滴雨都是从天空落下的故事,向大地低语着秘密。
The heart is a garden where even the darkest thoughts can bloom into beautiful flowers.心灵是一座花园,即使是最阴暗的想法也能在其中绽放成美丽的花朵。
Memory is a strange museum, where the exhibits are always changing, yet some pieces remain timeless.记忆是一座奇特的博物馆,展品总在变化,但有些片段却永恒不变。
这些对话不仅语言优美,而且富含哲理和情感,适合在各种场合引用和欣赏。