文案桥梁网—你的文案搜索专家

文案桥梁网—你的文案搜索专家

猩球崛起经典台词英汉?

59

《猩球崛起》(Rise of the Planet of the Apes)

1. "Apes do not want war, but will fight if we must."

猿族不想要战争;但若有必要,也必将战斗到底。

2. "You need to accept that. You have to learn to accept reality."

你需要接受现实。

3. "There are lives at stake here. These are lives."

这里有生命在赌注。这些是生命。

4. "It's very small. She must have been pregnant when we brought her in. So that's why... She wasn't being aggressive. She was just being protective."

它还小,可能我们带她进来时她已经怀孕了。所以那...她并非突然狂躁,而是在保护孩子。

5. "I always thought apes were better than humans, and now I know we're so alike."

我一直以为猿类胜过人类,现在才知道,原来我们如此相似。

《猩球崛起2:黎明之战》(Rise of the Planet of the Apes: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes)

1. "We're apes, man. You think they understand what you're saying?"

我们是猿,伙计。你以为他们能理解你在说什么吗?

2. "We all have family. You want to protect your family, and I want to protect mine. That's our only chance for peace."

我们都有家人。你想保护你的家人,我也想保护我的,这是我们唯一的和平机会。

3. "Their advantage is that they don't need anything. No electricity, no light, no heat. That makes them stronger."

他们的优势在于他们不需要任何东西。没有电,没有光,没有热。这让他们更强大。

《猩球崛起3:终极之战》(Rise of the Planet of the Apes: War for the Planet of the Apes)

1. "We are not savages. We are not the enemy. We are family."

我们不是野蛮人。我们不是敌人。我们是家人。

2. "This is my fight. I will handle it myself."

这是我的战斗。我一个人来解决这一切。

3. "At least now, I can protect you."

至少现在,我可以保护你。

这些台词体现了电影中猿族角色的情感、冲突和对自由的渴望。如果您对《猩球崛起》系列电影感兴趣,可以进一步探索这些台词背后的深层含义