文案桥梁网—你的文案搜索专家

文案桥梁网—你的文案搜索专家

飞屋环游记的语法

59

do sb a favor:

帮助某人。常用句型有 "Would you do me a favor please?"。

so long:

再见,非正式用语,相当于 "see you later"。例如 "See you tonight. So long." 。

snipe:

鹬,沙锥鸟。动词形式可以表示“狙击”或“冷言冷语地指摘;抨击”。

in favor of:

赞成,支持,有利于。

curry favor with:

巴结,拍马屁。

You’re never too old to chase your dreams.:

追逐梦想永远不会太晚。

Sometimes, the best adventures are the ones you don’t plan.:

有时候,最好的冒险是那些你没有计划的。

I...wanna say one last goodbye to the old place.:

我...想跟这个老房子最后道别。

Find and scent, my compadres and you too, shall have much rewarding from the master.:

同志们,找到气味,主人不会忘记我们的汗马功劳。

See there? There are my wilderness explorer badges.:

看到这些了吗?这些都是我野外探险得来的徽章。

I came all this way here to get stuck on the wrong and of this rock pile?:

我跑了这么大老远,就这样被困在石头堆里?。

You know, it just a house.:

你知道,它只是座房子。

I don’t want your help. I want you safe!:

我不需要你的帮助。我想要你安全!。

Thanks for the adventure. Now go have a new one!:

谢谢你与我一同冒险,现在,去开始一场新的吧!。

Did that dog just say ''Hi, there''?:

那只狗刚才说“嗨,你好”吗?。

My name is Dug.:

我的名字是道格。

l have just met you, and l love you.:

我刚认识你,我就爱上你了。

My master made me this collar.:

我的主人给我做了这个项圈。

He is a good and smart master, and:

他是一个好而聪明的主人,并且。

have got what it takes (to do XX):

有本事做XX。

None of my business:

不关我事。

tickle:

挠痒痒。

这些词汇和短语涵盖了《飞屋环游记》中的一些重要表达和情感,适合英语学习者学习和使用。