《乱世佳人》(Gone with the Wind)
"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."(坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。)
"After all, tomorrow is another day!"(不管怎样,明天是新的一天!)
"We become the most familiar strangers."(我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。)
《教父》(The Godfather)
"I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse."(我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。)
《码头风云》(On the Waterfront)
"You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am."(你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!)
《绿野仙踪》(The Wizard of Oz)
"Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."(托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。)
《星球大战》(Star Wars)
"May the Force be with you."(愿原力与你同在。)
《阿甘正传》(Forrest Gump)
"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get."(生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道下一颗是什么味道。)
"Run, Forrest, run!"(跑啊,阿甘,跑!)
《勇敢的心》(Braveheart)
"They may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!"(他们可以夺走我们的生命,但永远夺不走我们的自由!)
《肖申克的救赎》(The Shawshank Redemption)
"Get busy living or get busy dying."(要么忙着活,要么忙着死。)
《终结者》(The Terminator)
"I'll be back."(我会回来的。)
《蝙蝠侠:黑暗骑士》(The Dark Knight)
"Why so serious?"(何必这么认真?)
《玩具总动员》(Toy Story)
"To infinity and beyond!"(飞向宇宙,浩瀚无垠!)
这些对白不仅深入人心,而且在不同的文化背景下都具有广泛的影响力。希望这些经典台词能满足你的需求。